Monday, March 22, 2010

My March Break

For some of my classmates, Maybe March Break was a good opportunity to get rest. But for me, It was very busy because my son is still young, I need work with him.

Firstly, during March Break, at home I directed my son,Tian to write Chinese words for a competition. I showed him how to write a beautiful Chinese words again and again so that he could do it. Also, I taught him Chinese and took care of him and did housework. This was hard work.

Secondly, during March Break, some libraries and community centres have special programs for children. I took him to attend these programs because he liked them. Sometimes we ate lunch in the library.

Last, I had to take him shopping. Sometimes while I was looking for items, he would ran around. It took a long time for us to finish our shopping. That was also hard work.

So I don't like March Break. I hope him goes to school every day so that I can get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment